Big Moving Stock chart patterns and volume.

Nasdaq: GOOG NFLX BIIB AMZN IBB PCYC TSLA AMGN SLXP COST WYNN AAPL GMCR CELG VRTX Z WDC ROST GILD
Nyse: ACT V AGN IVV LMT SPG GS FDX MMM NOC HUM IBM TWC PXD BA BDX ANTM CMI PANW
New Highs: MHK CHTR MNST ULTA DDS ASH HBI SBAC CI SJM STZ ROST MJN CVS GPN TSO WYN CRI WBA EL

The Hot Industries

Textile - Apparel Clothing 2
Processed & Packaged Goods 2
Drug Stores 1

The Hot Sectors

Services 7
Consumer Goods 7
Basic Materials 2

Social Buzz

DBB is headed higher?

DBB Stock ChartSimilar Stocks: PWC FXE ZSL FXS PAF UST DBC

DBB

favicon

Weekly 3-Year Low Highlights: HLX, IO, GLDD, GDL, DBB

1 Mar 2015, 8:24 amBy gurujx. Read more » » Check out Joel Greenblatt Stock Picks » Download GuruFolio Report of Joel Greenblatt (Updated on 03/01/2015) Related Stocks: HLX , IO , GLDD , GDL , DBB ,
favicon

DFCC Group posts Rs 3.59 b nett profit in 9 months

27 Feb 2015, 12:33 pmThe DFCC Group recorded a consolidated profit after tax of Rs 3,594 million for the nine months ended December 31, 2014 compared with Rs 2,028 million in the corresponding period of the previous year (comparable period).
favicon

Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC Resumes Ability of Authorized Participants to Purchase New Creation Baskets ...

25 Feb 2015, 7:49 pmDOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC ("Invesco"), the managing owner and commodity pool operator of the funds, has resumed accepting orders ...
favicon

Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC Temporarily Suspends Ability of Authorized Participants to Purchase New ...

25 Feb 2015, 6:58 amDOWNERS GROVE, Ill., Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --  Invesco PowerShares Capital Management LLC ("Invesco"), the managing owner and commodity pool operator of the funds, has temporarily suspended ...
favicon

Northland Power's 2014 Performance Receives International Recognition From Project Finance International, IR Magazine ...

24 Feb 2015, 4:12 pmNorthland Power Inc. , an international producer of wind, solar and thermal power, was recognized by three prominent international publications for its...
favicon

Judge spotted driving billionaire's seized Porsche said it was 'exposed to sun'

24 Feb 2015, 1:51 pmLuxury car was one of a number of vehicles confiscated from Eike Batista by police following a court order
favicon

In The Week Ahead: 2 Reasons The Market Could Move Higher

23 Feb 2015, 1:57 pmIn The Week Ahead: 2 Reasons The Market Could Move Higher
favicon

Northland Power Announces Closing of Frampton Wind Project Sale

20 Feb 2015, 7:15 amNorthland Power Inc.   is pleased to announce the closing of the sale of its 66.7% interest in the Frampton Wind Farm to Boralex Inc. The remaining 33.3% of the...
favicon

Northland Power Announces Record Annual Sales and Adjusted EBITDA in 2014

18 Feb 2015, 8:22 pmNOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR ITS POSSESSIONS. ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF U.S. SECURITIES LAW.Northland ...