Big Moving Stock keep track of the biggest moving stocks in the market.
The Hot Industries
Aerospace/Defense Products & Services 2
Entertainment - Diversified 1
The Hot Sectors
Consumer Goods 5
Industrial Goods 4
BBY Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. operates as an e-commerce and physical retailer of consumer electronics in the United States, Europe, Canada, and China. The companys stores offer video products, including televisions, e-readers, navigation products, digital cameras and accessories, digital camcorders and accessories, and DVD and Blu-ray players; audio products, such as MP3 players and accessories, home theater audio systems and components, and musical instruments; and mobile electronics comprising car stereo and satellite radio products. Its stores also provide computing and mobile phone products consisting of notebook and desktop computers, tablets, monitors, mobile phones and related subscription service commissions, hard drives and other storage devices, and networking equipment, as well as office supplies and other related accessories, such as printers; entertainment products, including video gaming hardware and software, DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, digital downloads, and computer software; and appliances. In addition, the company offers service contracts, extended warranties, computer-related services, and product repair, as well as delivery and installation services for home theaters, and mobile audio and appliances; and provides snacks and beverages. It operates retail stores and call centers, as well as online retail operations under various brand names, such as Best Buy, Best Buy Mobile, The Carphone Warehouse, Five Star, Future Shop, Geek Squad, Magnolia Audio Video, Pacific Sales, Cell Shop, Connect Pro, Best Buy Express, and The Phone House. The company also operates BestBuy.com, BestBuy.ca, BestBuyMobile.com, CarphoneWarehouse.com, FutureShop.ca, and PhoneHouse.com. Best Buy Co., Inc. has a strategic partnership with Microsoft Corporation to create the Windows Stores. The company was formerly known as Sound of Music, Inc. and changed its name to Best Buy Co., Inc. in 1983. Best Buy Co., Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota.
Q2 Earnings Season in the Home Stretch - Earnings Preview22 Aug 2014, 2:08 pmQ2 Earnings Season in the Home Stretch - Earnings Preview
Q2 Earnings Season in the Home Stretch22 Aug 2014, 1:06 pmThe earnings focus lately has been on the Retail sector.
After Balfour Beatty plc, Will Carillion plc Itself & AMEC plc Receive Bids?22 Aug 2014, 2:15 amAfter a Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY) bid was thwarted, Carillion plc (LON:CLLN) itself as well as AMEC plc (LON:AMEC) could be takeover targets.
'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy, Buy, Buy Best Buy21 Aug 2014, 4:28 ama Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the Mad Money Lightning Round Wednesday evening: Best Buy : "When I see stock up on bad results, I want you to buy Best Buy." Harley Davidson : "I think Polaris Industries is a better ...
Lightning Round: Smith & Wesson, Best Buy & more20 Aug 2014, 5:00 pmAre you ready skeedaddy???!!! It's time for the Lightning Round. Cramer makes the call on viewer favorites.
Best Buy Co Inc (BBY) Bulls Roll the Dice On a Post-Earnings Pop20 Aug 2014, 12:15 pmBest Buy Co Inc (NYSE:BBY) calls are trading at three times what's typically seen at this point in the day, and are outpacing puts by a more than 3-to-1 margin. Meanwhile, the stock ... ( Read More )
Balfour Beatty Rejects Carillion's Revised Proposal; Stock Down20 Aug 2014, 4:29 amShares of Balfour Beatty Plc. (BBY.L) declined around 7 percent in London trading after the UK-based infrastructure group said it rejected a revised proposal from British integrated support services company Carillion Plc. (CLLN.L).
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Macy's, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Best Buy and Target18 Aug 2014, 6:56 amThe Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Macy's, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Best Buy and Target
YieldBoost Best Buy To 7.3% Using Options13 Aug 2014, 10:33 amShareholders of Best Buy Inc (NYSE: BBY) looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $38 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.96 bid, which annualizes to an additional 4.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.3% annualized ...
Retail Has Been Horrible in 2014, But There Are Still 4 Top Stocks to Buy13 Aug 2014, 9:22 amConsumer discretionary stocks were big leaders in 2012 and 2013, but they have been downright horrible this year. In fact, the retail index is down by almost 10% year-to-date, even as the S&P 500 is up ...